Bio- & Wellnessresort
• Organic farm where sustainability is a way of life, combined with five-star luxury, set against the stunning backdrop of the Wilder Kaiser mountain
• Indoor Fitness Garden including medical fitness, our own skiing and snowboarding school, 14 tennis courts and indoor and outdoor tennis school, Golf Sport Academy including driving range, Lipizzaner stud with riding school, private fishing
• 12,000-square-metre rocky wellness world, pool and sauna complex, Green Spa with natural cosmetics
• Children's farm with all-day childcare and exciting children's water world
• Choice of fine food served in the hotel restaurant, the Stangl Alm, and the traditional 400 year old Gasthof
Surrounded by the majestic alpine panorama of the Wilder Kaiser range, the Stanglwirt is the perfect place to take time out from your everyday routine. The region around the Wilder Kaiser offers all kinds of activities in both summer and winter. In summer, the rugged peaks of the mountain range, creating an idyllic holiday destination that is rich in contrasts, pierce the green landscape. Whether you walk with the Stanglwirt team or independently, in the mountains of Tyrol the whole family can explore the picturesque natural landscape on 700 km of marked footpaths. The village of Going is famous as a popular filming location for many TV programmes, and this alpine region offers countless opportunities for sport and relaxation for young and old alike. In the winter months, the Stanglwirt offers guests exclusive torchlight hikes, ski tours, as well as dog-sledge rides or carriage rides through the snow-covered landscape. The SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser-Brixental tempts skiers and snowboarders with 279 kilometres of slopes.
The hotel has 170 stylish and cosy rooms and suites furnished with Arolla pine wood interior. All rooms and suites have been lovingly created and finished by hand using traditional building methods and only the highest quality natural materials, to ensure that your stay here is as "green" as possible. Guests can enjoy dining in the historic Gasthof Stanglwirt with its window overlooking the cowshed, or in hotel restaurant, the Kamin Bistro or the "Auf der Tenne" hotel bar with its view of the Lipizzaner riding arena.
The 12,000-square-metre rocky wellness worlds offer a quiet place to unwind at any time of day, while our younger guests have their own area, the children's water world, where they can splash around to their heart's content. The scene here is dominated not by tiles but by natural stones and rocks from nearby streams and mountains, painstakingly gathered by hand. In the sauna complex guests choose between 5 different saunas and steam baths or they enjoy some time out in the water worlds with rock pool, saltwater pool or the refreshing waterfall grotto. To choose the perfect spa treatment, the Stanglwirt beauty experts will give the corresponding recommendation depending on the guests need.
- Rooms: 170
- Meeting room
- Wellness / SPA
- Fitness / Gym
Bio- und Wellnessresort Stanglwirt
Please fill in all the necessary information in order to send the form. Thank you very much.