Hotel & Chalets Kitzbühel Alps
• Sublime secluded location in the Kitzbühel Alps surrounded by spectacular nature
• Tyrolean hospitality and family atmosphere by the host family Geisl
• Traditional-modern rooms in the rustic hotel, the former family farmhouse
• Six stylish chalets around the idyllic natural bathing pond
• First-class cuisine with products from own farm at Gasthof Grosslehen
• Own cattle breeding with highland cattle and game enclosure behind the hotel grounds
• Alpine zoo with alpacas, donkeys, goats and therapy pigs
• Wide range of activities such as skiing, hiking and cycling
Hotel & Chalets GROSSLEHEN stands for the perfect match of tradition and modern flair. 300 years ago it was built as a simple farmhouse, since then it has changed into a place where wellbeing has top priority. Located on a sunny plateau above the pictoresque village of Fieberbrunn, with panoramic view onto the Kitzbuehel Alps, it is the ideal starting point for everyone who wishes to explore nature to the fullest. The idyllic landscape far away from hectic city life invites guests to go skiing, hiking or on a bike tour.
The luxurious chalets offer an escape for couples and families with privacy and comfort. What makes this hotel even more special is the fact that it is led by the Geisl family who welcomes each and every guest with their unique warmth and willingness to go above and beyond. With an emphasis on regional cuisine, products from their very own farm as well as great attention to details, they create an intimate atmosphere in the restaurant that is located in the former farmhouse. Hotel & Chalets GROSSLEHEN is an open invitation to lay back and relax in a place that breathes history with a timeless modern touch.
- Rooms: 24
- Wellness / SPA
- Fitness / Gym
Please fill in all the necessary information in order to send the form. Thank you very much.